Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Careers are done


    So I've written all of the career paths for the pulp game. Or at least I think i have. Their always seems to be one that gets missed. Then later on I have a brainstorm (or possible light drizzle) and think, damn I totally misse x. Their is one class I'm thinking of cutting or completely gutting. The big game hunter. While a staple of pulp games. I don't think it really fits with the whole south china sea setting. I'm thinking of replacing them with an explorer, or naturalist of some sort.
    Regardless I hope to start typing out my ideas into a coherent form soon. As of right now its a jumble of rulings and ideas all laid out in my head straight. But all over the place in my notebook. So I will have some examples to post hopefully soon.

No comments: