Thursday, August 16, 2007

Have you heard?

So unless you've been locked in a basement religiously studying your 1st Ed AD&D books and worshiping your Gary Gygax shrine. You've heard the news. WotC is releasing 4th Edition. Now the books wont be available till 08. Scuttlebutt says the players manual in may, GM guide in June, and Monster manual in July. I'm not sure how I feel about it. When the 4th edition of GURPS came out I was bent. And truth be told I'm still a little bit. But I feel differently about this. None of the anger. Maybe its because I'm not so heavily invested in books. Or that the new D&D is looking like (from the rampant rumors anyways) it will be like the new Star Wars SAGA system. Which I think is pretty compatible with good old 3.5. Anyways I look forward to this new system. I think this is something I will have to judge on its own merits. SO I guess I will wait and see. Besides if it sucks, I still got 3.5. SO what the hell, lets roll some dice.

No comments: