Friday, September 21, 2007

Tag I'm it

Well the Chatty DM has tagged me to leave a social meme. So what the heck.

Last four jobs (Not including current)
Fry Cook
Lawn Care
Car Porter/Detailer
(No fourth)

Movies
Bladerunner
Maltse Falcon
Heat
Ronin

Places Ive Lived
Lansing (Well close enough anyways)

Favorite TV programs
Survivor man
Dexter
Myth Busters
Simpsons

Places I've vactioned
Washington D.C.
Northern Virginia
Sandusky, Ohio (Cedar Point Amusement Park)

Favorite Foods
Chinese Food
Cornbeef and Cabbage
Pot Roast w/ potatoes
Big Johns Steak and Onion Sandwich

Favorite Drinks
Coffee
Coca-Cola
Beer (Prefferably, Boddingtons Pub Ale)
Single Malt Scotch (Prefferably Glennlivet Archive 21 year old, but seeing how thats a little pricey its usually the 12 year old for me)

Where would I rather be
Roleplaying
At home asleep
At home on the computer
At the gun range

No comments: