Friday, May 4, 2007

Palladium Open House

The Palladium Open house is tomorrow. It should be awesome. Palladium is one of my favorites from way back. I am really looking forward to tomorrow as I will finally get the chance to meet Erik Wujick. Who has written some of my favorite stuff like After the Bomb. I want to have him sign my book. Along Ramon Perez. I really dig his artwork in the AtB book. Not to mention his book will be first released tomorrow. Which collects his comics from the Rifters into one trade paper back. Along with all the characters in the comics stated for Rifts. Plus other source material. It should be very cool. Then theres all the people. Every one shares a common interest. Its almost like a gathering of family. Or at the very least like minds. Not to mention meeting the people behind the names and avatars on the palladium message boards. Its a good time all round. It fantastic last year and this year is shaping up to be even better.

No comments: