Friday, May 11, 2007

Crom!!!

I almost forgot. Monday I played my new character to replace Aust Jager my elven ranger. I figured since I played my elf in brutish fashion not unlike a barbarian. Why not play a barbarian? So I am. His name is Gunnar son of Brock, of the Torbjorn tribe. He is a proud warrior hailing from the great north.
Hes been a great character to play. I am enjoying it a great deal.

Conan's Father: For no one - no one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts. This you can trust. [Points to sword]

Conan: Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

No comments: