Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Valkyrie



    This drawing by Jim Steranko screams awesome action pulp to me. Of course I suppose it should. The beautiful and deadly woman is Valkyrie. Airboys arch nemesis and latter ally. Their is Airboy in the pic, and a couple of other characters as well. The guy in the wolf cowls name is on the tip of my tongue, but I just can't place it. I want to say Red Wolf, but I'm pretty sure that is wrong. I'm not sure at all who the lady to the right of Airboy is. If any one can tell me I would appreciate it. It's probably an obvious answer that will force me to slap my forehead and feel like a dunce when told.

2 comments:

evildm said...

I believe he's Skywolf.

Uncle Sam said...

Thank you! I knew it would be stupid obvious once pointed out. I'm pretty sure the gal next to Airboy is Black Angel. Thank you for cluing this poor sap in. :-)