Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Year thoughts


    So some thing to ponder in the new year. I'll say ponder as resolutions are well, quite frankly a set up for failure. At least in my personal experience. If your going to do something, just do it. Anyways I've noticed some trends and I'm going to do something about them.
    First off, more gaming. This is a hard one. the group is busy. We all have kids, work, and lives in general. Makes it hard. I'm going to make an effort to organize us. to see if we can roll a bit more.
    Secondly the blog. At the beginning of this year, posted lots of real content. By that I mean RPG related stuff. At the end of the year, tons of pic posts. This needs to be swapped around. More content, less pics.
   Thirdly, when pic post are posted. They should have a unified theme. For the most part everything is just jammed together. Noir, pulp, comics, fantasy, beautiful women, or what have you. From now on I want each post to have a theme. So, all Miss Fury, all Conan, all hot rods, or what ever.
    Anyways that's the plan for the new year. We'll see how it goes. What do you think? What changes would you like to see?

No comments: