Ok obviously I've been a royal fucking slacker the last year. No posts or communication. But I'm resolving to try to be a more proactive poster. I make no guarantees. But it is my goal to be more social.
Now with that out of the way. I've been working on a pulp game for about a year now. A little here, a little there. Its kind of a combination of "Tales of the Gold Monkey", "Sky Captain", and few other of my favorite pulps and/or pulpy media. Its really coming along now. I have the majority of the ideas and stuff down now. I don't expect it will be ever published. Its more for myself. But that's ok. I hope to give it a test run here in the near future. But we'll see if I can swing it. I plan on posting some thoughts and excerpts from and about it. So look for it. :-)
OSR Commentary And Review - Grand Safari By John Watts For Clement Sector
Rpg & Cepheus Engine From Independence Games
-
Grand Safari is an adventure supplement published by Independence Games,
written by John Watts (with cover art by Bradley Warnes). It is designed
for use ...
33 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment