Why is the Ogre there?
-
Joe's post on the Quantum Ogre raises an old question about sandbox play:
when does moving an encounter around interfere with players' freedom to
decide...
Ol' Groove LIVE on YouTube!
-
Ol' Groove will appear LIVE on Silverline Comics "Silver Sunday" broadcast!
Check it out on Silverline Comics' YouTube channel Sunday night, August 23,
a...
Back to the Basic (and Expert)?
-
I have recently been dabbling in D&D once more. I picked up Old School
Essentials and also began rummaging through my D&D 5E (not 5.5E) rules to
run a smal...
There Were Dice
-
I started my Spelljammer game last weekend. It was my first time DMing
since December 2021. I wasn't as rusty as I thought I was going to be, but
I *was ...
Legends of Law: Von Hoff
-
Wampus Country has had its share of heroes, both in antiquity and in the
modern era, but perhaps none is held up as the flower of knighthood quite
as mu...
The Cosmic Gobsmack: Me and Mr. C
-
My gut started bothering me a week or so before the last GenCon.
I had a previously set appointment for Aug. 21st and told my Family Dr.,
who recommended a...
Illyrians of Note: The Demimonde
-
Just above the ranks of the criminal underworld but falling just short of
respectability, there exists a shadowy, ill-defined "half-world" populated
by a ...
I am thought to be exiled gentry, a vagabond, a scandalous rogue, a troubadour, armchair tactician, amateur grifter, self taught mechanic, would be author, adventurer, rogue scholar, traveler of strange lands, and an all round near do well.
4 comments:
That sucks man!
I feel your pain!
Yeah I'm bummed. I was going to run my Mean Streets one shot I posted on the forum.
Woot! You have been Spammed!
Flippin crap I gotta throw on a spamm filter thinger. Oh well.
Post a Comment