This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end
The End, The Doors
Well I have decided, and it has been done. Today was the final session of this section of the Star Frontiers game. I'm putting it on hold for a little bit. I can feel the excitement fading. I don't want that. I can tell at least one of my players is disappointed. But I don't want it to turn in to a chore. Or have it blow up and disintegrate. I will come back to it. But I need some time off of it. To recharge the batteries.
OSR Classic Module Commentary - Deeper Integration of B1 In Search of The
Unknown By Mike Carr Into the Hyperborea Rpg - The room-by-room layout and
key traps for Level 2: The Forbidden Laboratories of Zelligar.
-
Just beyond the shattered ice-shoals of the Gulf of Jhrom, lies the
mist-shrouded island known to local fishermen as Skerry-of-the-Lost. And
this blog po...
12 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment