Havent posted in a bit. Health issues with my family, I wont go into details. But, anyways Crimefighters. Its still been on my mind. Like I've said before it needs some things shored up. I've been thinking about combat.
I think I would add rules like CoCs rules for shotguns. I think that's a pretty good set of rules. That jives with my thinking on the subject.
But something I'm not sure about is the initiative system. Its a second by second deal. I think I would like it a little more abstract. I know that sounds strange. I like a more realistic style/system for shotguns, but a less of one for initiative.
Just some thoughts.
Building The Red Planet Empire - Mixing Warriors of the Red Planet (WotRP)
with the Domain-level Architecture of ACKS II Rpg - illegal black market
for a warriors of the red planet & ACKS II combined game campaign
-
Here is another detailed, ready-to-play black market concept for your
Warriors of the Red Planet (WotRP) & Adventurer Conqueror King System II
(ACKS II) c...
4 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment