- People from your village, or the village you are staying in. Begin to disappear.
- A Völva (Seeress) makes a prediction of the approach of evil from the north.
- A storm forces your ship ashore onto a small wooded island. Notions on the wind tempt you to the center of the island.
- Stone tipped arrows fly from the fog on shore
- What stalks the Skien Wood?
- "They say a ghost haunts the village of Hamar." says Tófi. "But since when does a ghost bleed?" to which Dagr adds, "If it bleeds we can kill it."
- The wolves grow bold. What can be done to protect the homesteads?
- With his dying breaths, Ráðúlfr tells you all of how a troll from under a bridge ambushed his group.
- As you drink ale snug in a long house, the door bursts open. Draugr pour into the building.
- A witch has cursed the farm, what can you do before the curse consumes you all.
- A garden of statues has formed in the dark forest, in the last couple of weeks. The statues looks just like the people that have gone missing from the village.
- As you fish along the shore. You see black long ships, with blood red sails approach.
- Do you hear the moans coming from the burial mount on the hill?
- Rumor has it a trade ship full of silver sank around Skrape Island
- A half troll knocks down the door to the tavern. Screaming brandishing a large halberd.
Have You Ever used a Solar Eclipse as a Plot Device in an Adventure / Campaign? - So, with today's eclipse over parts of the Continental U.S. today, it got me thinking - "who among us has used a solar eclipse as a plot device in an ad...
3 hours ago