Thursday, July 13, 2017

Predation

    Monte Cooks got a new game/setting out. Well its new to me anyways. Predation. The readers Digest overview, future people time travel to the past and get stuck. It looks pretty cool. I honestly don't know much about the Cypher System. I know it's the generic version of Numera, and the Strange. Which tells me nothing about the system But from what I've read in the past people either really like it, or are pretty meh about it.
    But back to Predation. It reminds me of the TV show Terra Nova. Which I dug back in the day. It also reminds me of Dinosaur Planet: Broncosaurus Rex. Which I have a love hate relationship with. Some of the setting and ideas don't do much for me. Others parts are sweet and I love.
    Anyways I intend to keep an eye out for tidbits about this. It could be very cool. Or at worst something to savage ideas from.

No comments: