I'm going to run a real simple scenario to begin with. Find a gypsy van that has been attacked by bandits. The wife and the survivors hunt down the bandits to their lair and deal with them. Its a bit more complicated than that. But that's the reader's digest version.
Then on to a village that's being menaced by evil, coming down from the haunted mountain.
But after that I have not set anything in stone. I want to see what happens and make it fit together organically if you will.
But I do have a list of thing I would like to weave together.
- The Bone grinder scenario from Curse of Strahd
- The village of Vidra from my Ardeal setting. Lots going on there.
- Using factions and tracking where the players stand with them
- Gallows of the Crossroads from Ardeal.
- Weaving together of Strahd and Ardeal's Koschei the Immortal, King in Yellow
- I'm totally stealing the idea of Ravenloft creeping into the area (Jack Shears campaign idea) as opposed to being stuck in Ravenloft.