Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Catching Up and a Pic Dump

    So not been a lot of real content here in the last couple months. Mostly pic dumps. (Which by the way are setup sometimes months in advance.) I'm working on changing that. But it has been difficult. Lots of medical issues going on. Not for me, but family members. I'll just leave it at that. It's not really anyone else's business, or does it need to be your concern. Everything is OK, or going to be. But that has taken up a lot of my time. Things are looking better to produce some actual content. I've got a project I've been fussing with for a while. I'm getting close to start talking about it. Till then please bear with me. Then is some RPG, and nerdy good stuff coming.






































































































No comments: